Monday, April 6, 2020

God Loves Justice Week 6 Final Chapter

This is Holy Week and our goal was to read "God Loves Justice" during Lent.  If you have finished great job! If you are not quite done let me encourage you to continue reading because I believe this book has a lot to teach us.  I hope you and I will continue to grow in learning to love what God loves and God loves justice! The last video of our class is below.  Thank you for being apart of our study!







Points to ponder


Make a list of 3 to 5 things you have learned from reading God Loves Justice.


Where do you feel God leading you in living out Justice and righteousness?


How can our church help you live into a life of loving Justice and righteousness? 

1 comment:

  1. This has been a great study. I found the subject matter very interesting. But to me the book came to life in the last chapter. I think giving people hope is a supreme act of justice. Hope they will be seen, they will be loved, they can grow to the person God intended, and then helping them find those things. If justice is the door to God's desire for mankind, then hope is the key.

    ReplyDelete

A List of Racial Justice Readings

 In Sunday's sermon I mentioned that reading is a great way to learn about our role in racial justice.  I said I could give you a list. ...